BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ode to my Loufa

Pink.. like something pink.
Fluffy, like a bundle of netting
My Loufa smells good
I like to take it to my showers
Oh Loufa, Thank you for rubbing off all my dead follicles
You make me feel all bubbly on the outside
I can use you with my Apricot Exfoliating Body Wash
(Made by Suave)
Wonderful Loufa, you make me feel like I can dance like Beyounce
As I scrub you all over my bod-ay
You'll get more of me than any man!
(Except for my future husband)
Oh Loufa, someday you may fall apart
But the memories we share will never depart
Like those times in the shower
When you'd wipe the grime off my feet
Or that mud fight
Or that pie fight
Those were grand
So thank you dear Loufa, for being my friend

0 comments: