BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Choice 2: Matthew 8-9; Mark 2. Miracles Are Evidence of Faith and God's Power Part 2

When I think of the things that Jesus was able to do during his ministry on Earth, I am amazed at all the miracles he was able to perform. He was only able to perform those miracles based on the faith of those he was bestowing the blessings upon. He was able to fix mortal problems that science can't even cure in this modern day. It was by faith that all miracles can come to pass, and it makes me think that I need to increase my faith. I don't know if I was put in one of those situations if I would be able to have enough faith to create miracles in my life. I hope that I will be able to increase my faith this next year in order to help me to prepare for miracles in my life.

0 comments: