BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Choice #3 Matthew 18:1-14 "Become as Little Children"

1. In Matt, the scriptures say that we are suppose to be like children in that we humble ourselves. In D&C , it says that we must be like little children in that we must seek to know what our Father would have us do. The Lord does say that he will help us. In D&C 78:18, He says, " ...for i will lead you along.".

2. We are to become like children:
- submissive - meek -humble -patient -full of love -willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him.
I really like this topic because I have found that being a child is not a bad thing. In high school, people use to think that if you acted child-like, then that person was naive and stupid. Since I have been in college, I have found it easier to be more like a child in the sense that I am more willing to submit to the will of Heavenly Father. I heard in a talk recently that the best thing we can give to our Heavenly Father is our free agency. I decided to do that last year and I have had many oppotunities that I never thought would be possible. It was all because of Heavenly father that I was able to accomplish many of my goals, and I'm grateful for it!

0 comments: